Toro PowerPlex® 40V MAX* 14" Chainsaw (51880)
Designed for homeowners with more work to do than time to get it done; homeowners who appreciate the century of innovation and durability established by time-tested Toro products. Toro's new family of cordless 40V PowerPlex® Lithium Ion yard tools give you more power and save you more time with an interchangeable The T90 battery provides up to 40 cuts of 6" x 6" timber and this battery charges in approximately 60 minutes in the quick charger. Featuring a 3 Year Full Warranty, Toro's PowerPlex products are backed by one of the best yard tool warranties in the industry, keeping you running season after season. *Battery manufacturer rating = 40V maximum & 36V nominal. Actual voltage varies with load.
- Brushless DC Motor - More power, more run time and longer life then brushed motor
- No Pull Easy Start - Simply push the button
- Reduced Kickback - Chain, bar tip indicator, chain brake, and metal bucking teeth
- Automatic Chain Oil & Tool-Free Chain Tensioning - Oil level indicator to know when to refill, adjust the chain by turning the knob with fingers
- Brushless DC Motor: Get more power, more runtime and longer life than brushed motor.
- No-Pull Easy Start: Simply push the button to start.
- Reduced Kickback: Chain, bar tip indicator, chain brake, and metal bucking teeth.
- Automatic Chain Oil and Oil Level Window: Automatic chain oil with oil level indicator window to know when to refill. Bar and chain oil required (sold separately).
- Tool-Free Chain Tensioning: Adjust the chain tension by turning a knob with your fingers.
- Quick Charger (88542): Table top or wall mount options. Charges T90 in 60 minutes, T180 in 120 minutes. Comes standard with the PowerPlex complete tools.
- T90 Battery (88540): T90 battery (90 watt-hours) provides up to 40 cuts of 6" x 6" timmber in a full charge.
- Battery Power: T90 Battery* (Model 88540 - Included)
- Charger: Quick Charger (Model 88542) - Fully charges in 60 minutes
- Cutting Bar Length: 14" / 35.56 cm Bar
- Engine: Brushless DC
- Warranty: 3-Year Full on Tools, 1-Year Full on Batteries***
- Weight: 13.7 lbs (6.2 kg) with battery / 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg) without battery
- T180 Battery (88541): Fits toro PowerPlex tools. LED Flashlight with auto-off after 60 minutes to conserve battery charge. USB charging port for charging small devices. Folding handle makes carrying easier. On-board power meter. Sold separately.
- PowerPlex® 40V Max Li-Ion Chainsaw Bar (88580): The 14 in. chainsaw replacement bar fits the Toro PowerPlex 40-Volt Max 14 in. 40-Volt chainsaw (51880 and 51880T). Comes with one bar per package. Works with 14 in. chainsaw chain model 88581.
- PowerPlex® 40V Max Li-Ion Chainsaw Oil (Quart) (38914): Chainsaw bar & chain oil lubricates the bar and chain for low friction and smooth movement of the chain around the bar. Bar and chain oil is required for use with the the Toro PowerPlex 40V Max* 14 in. 40-Volt chainsaw (51880 & 51880T). One quart.
- PowerPlex® 40V Max Li-Ion Chainsaw Chain (88581): The 14 in. chainsaw replacement chain fits the Toro PowerPlex 40-Volt Max 14 in. 40-Volt chainsaw (51880 and 51880T). Comes with one chain per package. Works with 14 in. chainsaw bar model 88580.
- 13.7 lb. (6.2 kg) with battery (11.5 lb. (5.2 kg) without battery)
- Bar Length Options
- 14 in. (35.56 cm)