2019 STIHL MS 180 C-BE
With the STIHL Easy2Start™ system and Quick Chain Adjuster, this high-tech chainsaw is unbelievably easy to use.
"I have used chainsaws for many years, and this one is the best I've ever used. Easy to start, easy to keep the chain tight, light and balanced. I replace a larger saw with this one and am glad I did."
The MS 180 C-BE is where handy meets high tech. And this lightweight, easy-to-maneuver chainsaw's first order of business is fast, easy starting with the STIHL Easy2Start™ system. Just a light pull on the cord does it. Just as easy is our Quick Chain Adjuster, which makes it possible to adjust the saw chain without tools. Unbelievably easy to use, the MS 180 C-BE is a big help with your list of woodcutting chores around the home.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine's correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty" side of the air box.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B): The Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B) allows the user to adjust the tension of the chain without the use of tools. This allows for easy chain adjustment.
- Displacement: 31.8 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.5 kW (2.0 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 250 cc (8.5 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 145 cc (4.9 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 3/8" PMM3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 30 to 40 cm (12" to 16")STIHL ROLLOMATIC® Narrow Kerf
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.9 cu. in. (31.8 cc)
- Horse Power
- 2.0 bhp (1.5 kW)
- 9.3 lb. (4.2 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in. to 16 in. (30 to 40 cm)