2016 Snapper Pro S50xt Series S50XTKAV1936
Blair's Hardware - Menomonee Falls/Butler
*** SN5900570 ***
S50xt Series S50XTKAV1936
The compact, easy-to use S50xt is designed specifically for the daily rigors of commercial mowing. This mower may be small in size, but it's big on features.
- Integrated Transmissions: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400® transaxels deliver unmatched power and durabilty.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed.
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 4.5" in 0.25" increments.
- Heavy-duty Spindles: Features greaseable, cast-aluminum spindles with 2.4" diameter ball bearings for longer useable life
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FX600V
- Rating / Displacement: 19 gross hp / 603cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity - gallons: 8
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed Reverse - MPH: 0-4
- Cutting Width: 36 in.
- Height-of-Cut Range: 1.5 in. - 4.5 in.
- Belts: Single 5V-section Kevlar™ corded belts
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge, fabricated, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-aluminum, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 1.5 in. x 2 in., 11-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with excellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1 in. Tapered
- Drive Tires (in.): 20 x 7-10
- Caster Tires (in.): 11 x 4-5
- Overall Length: 69 in.
- Overall Width: Deflector down/up: 52 in. / 37 in.
- Dry Weight: 688
Operator Control and Comfort Systems
- Seat Package: Contour seat
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade. Clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Engine: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- TURBO-Pro™ Double Bag Soft Top Collection System: The double bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 8.5 cubic feet. (Available for 48'' models)
- TURBO-Pro™ Double Bag Hard Top Collection System: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 10 cubic feet. (Available for 48'' models)
- Grass Catcher: A lightweight durable fabric bag with hard plastic bottom attaches quickly. Capacity: 3.75 bushels. (Available for 36'' models)
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2" shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- LED Light Kit: Energy efficient LED light kit with simple installation.
- Arm Rests: Add these foldable arms rest for increasing riding comfort.
- Flat-Free Caster Tire: Run all day with no flats, eliminates downtime. Standard on select models.
- Professional Stripe Kit: Rubber flap system lays down grass to create patterns across the landscape. (Available for 36'' models)
NOTES:Rated in accordance with SAEJ2723 at 3600 RPM.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 19 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 20 x 7-10; Caster: 11 x 4-5
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect