2016 Snapper Pro S200xt Series S200XTB2761
The S200xt is equipped to ride for a full day of work with impressive features and premium components. Available with our iCD™ Cutting System deck in 61" and 72" cutting widths, the S200xt will cut your big jobs down to size. This machine delivers maximum performance and productivity.
- Powerful Engine: Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ engine provides increased horsepower and more torque.
- Integrated Transmissions: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400® Powertrain® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed.
- Smooth Controls: Pillow block bearing on control mounts make for long lasting smooth, precision control.
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 6" in 0.25" increments.
- Engine Make: Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series™
- Rating / Displacement: 27 gross hp / 810cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity - gallons: 5
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9 in. mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed Reverse - MPH: 0-5
- Cutting Width: 61 in.
- Height-of-Cut Range: 1.5 in. - 6 in.
- Belts: Custom 5V belt with Kevlar™ cords
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-iron, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 2 in. x 2 in., 7-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with excellent impact resistance and oustanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1.375 in. Tapered
- Drive Tires (in.): 24 x 12-12
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6-6.5
- Overall Length: 79 in.
- Overall Width: Deflector down/up: 76 in. / 63 in.
- Dry Weight: 1190
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable seat with armrests
- Roll Over Protection System with retractable seatbelt: Standard, 165-degree foldable
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade. Clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Engine: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days."
- TURBO-PRO™ Max or FAST-VAC® or Triple Bag Soft Top Collection System: Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ Max or FAST-VAC® Triple Bag Hard Top Collection System: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 15 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™, TURBO-PRO ™ MAX or FAST-VAC® Electric DFS Collection System: Simply flip the switch on the control panel to release the hopper right from your seat. Capacity: 13 cubic feet.
- TURBO-PRO™ Max or FAST-VAC® EZ Dump™ Collection System: Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. Capacity: 12 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ Max or FAST-Vac® EZ Dump XL™ Collection System: Ideal for larger jobs. Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. Capacity: 14 cubic feet
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2" shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- Flat-Free Caster Tire: Run all day with no flats, eliminates downtime. Standard on select models.
- Suspension Seat: Suspension seat available for optimal comfort.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series™
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 24 x 12-12; Caster: 13 x 6-6.5
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect