2016 Mantis Mantis 4-Cycle Plus (Gas Only) Tiller
Easy to start, quiet and with no fuel mixing required, the new Mantis Gas-Only 4-Cycle Tiller weighs just 24 pounds. Featuring a premium 4-cycle engine powered by Honda®, this lightweight powerhouse is tough enough to till through sod and compacted soil, but is easy to carry, easy to start and easy to use. Perfect for gardens of all sizes!
This tiller requires a small amount of oil to keep the engine lubricated, plus standard unleaded gas, available at any local gas station.
This new model has a sleek design and soft, Sure-Grip Handles. Ergonomically flared for fatigue-free operation the new grips feature a flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled safety switch and infinite speed control for ease-of-operation.
- 10? Tilling Depth - With The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10? deep. You’ll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- Compact Design - The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go. Lightweight – just 24 lbs.
- Fold-down handles - For easy transport and storage
- Innovative transmission design - Generates sufficient speed to turn specially designed curvy tines to enable maximum performance with minimum weight.
- Reliable easy-starting and powerful Honda® four-cycle engine - Requires no mixing of oil and gas and runs quieter
- Soft, Sure-Grip Handles - Over-molded grips for supreme comfort even when using the tiller in rocky soil. Ergonomically flared for maximum wrist-comfort and fatigue-free operation.
- Uniquely designed curvy tines - Helps Mantis dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers. Lifetime guarantee against broken tines… if one of them ever breaks, we’ll replace it for free. No matter how long you’ve owned your tiller.
- Versatile - Simply turn the special tines around, and your “tiller” becomes an exceptional power-weeder. You’ll use it all season long! Optional attachments add even more versatility.
- Displacement: 25cc
- Engine: 4-cycle Honda (no gas/oil mix required) 25cc
- Starting: Recoil (pull starter rope to start) ; Infinite speed throttle – user controls speed and power
- Tilling Depth: 10" or reverse tines to shallow cultivate 2" to 3"
- Tilling Width: 9"
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Grip: Over-molded Sure-Grip comfort grips
- Tine Speed: up to 240 rpm
- Warranty: Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage. ; Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. ; Engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle Honda
- Tilling Width
- 9 in.
- 24 lb.